Tripp Lite SRCOOL12K 12K BTU (3.5 kW) Portable Cooling Unit Air Conditioner, Stand Alone Spot Air Cooler, 120V 5-15P Plug
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the Tripp Lite SRCOOL12K 12K BTU (3.5 kW) Portable Cooling Unit Air Conditioner, Stand Alone Spot Air Cooler, 120V 5-15P Plug by Tripp Lite at Bistari Corner. MPN: SRCOOL12K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The SRCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 120V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent
The SRCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 120V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach.
The self-contained SRCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it’s needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRCOOL12K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K rolls into place on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet. It’s programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory(sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.
1-Year Limited Warranty
Features & Highlights
- Provides supplemental, emergency and off-hour cooling in IT and other applications
- Compact and portable - ideal for wiring closets and other space-critical locations
- Requires no floor drain or water collection tank and offers 12,000 BTU of cooling power
- Standard louvered vent for general room cooling and ducted vent to direct cold air where needed
- Features top-mounted control panel with LCD temperature readout and LEDs
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power can cool a 500 square foot room
- Uses R410a refrigerant (Contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- No water collection tank required. A built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
- Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71" flexible tube to the 'hot spot' for better, faster cooling. (Standard louvered insert is also included for general room cooling)
- Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
- Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
- Quick and easy installation. Plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet; no adapter required
- Window/drop ceiling installation kit is included for extracting heat
|Item Weight:||73.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||19.88 x 30.63 x 30.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||82.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||29.02 x 15.51 x 15.51 inches|