Shasta Vent 6" x 18" Class A, All Fuel, Double Wall, Insulated, SS "Chimney Pipe" 6" Dia. x 18" Length
Shasta Vent 6'' x 18'' Class A, All Fuel, Double Wall, Insulated, SS ''Chimney Pipe'' 6'' Dia. x 18'' Length by Shasta Vent at Bistari Corner. MPN: 6A-18. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Shasta Vent Class-A, All-Fuel HT Chimney Pipe section is 6'' inside diameter, 8'' outside diameter, and 19'' overall length. It is Shasta Vent part
This Shasta Vent Class-A, All-Fuel HT Chimney Pipe section is 6" inside diameter, 8" outside diameter, and 19" overall length. It is Shasta Vent part number 6A-18. The Shasta Vent All-Fuel, HT Chimney system is a double-wall, insulated, Stainless Steel, Class A Chimney approved for venting wood stoves, fireplaces, and other natural draft heating appliances. It is all-fuel rated and is suitable for wood, natural gas, propane, and coal. It is UL listed to the HT standard of UL 103 to the ETL designation by Intertek Labs and has been tested to 2100 degrees F as might be expected in a creosote fire. Shasta Vent offers a variety of Chimney pipe lengths: 8" (6A-08), 19" (6A-18), 24" (6A-24), 39" (6A-36), 48" (6A-48), and an adjustable pipe from 11" to 20" (6A-18A). These are available in 6” Inside Diameter (6A-) and 8” Inside Diameter (8A-). If you have a 5” or 7” venting requirement, consider the 5” to 6” or 7” to 8” stove pipe increaser (model 6S-INC and 8S-INC) which would allow the use of either 6” or 8” chimneys. PLEASE NOTE: Class A Chimney systems cannot be mixed with other brands of Chimneys. All chimney manufacturers have a proprietary (custom) connection which prevents connecting one brand with another. However, Any brand of stove pipe is approved and will connect to the Shasta Vent All-Fuel HT Chimney system. Specifications: 6" Inside Diameter, 8" outside diameter, 19" length, 8 lbs. Materials: 304SS; thin-fiber, ceramic insulation encased between the inner and outer walls. Installation instructions, Catalog, Technical Support, and Design services are available from Shasta Vent, Inc. at 1-844-742-7828.
Features & Highlights
- This is a component part of the Shasta Vent All-Fuel, HT Chimney system. This Shasta Vent chimney system is a Class A, Double Wall, Stainless Steel system that is ETL listed to the HT standard of UL 103. This rigorous test includes a 2100 degrees burn test as might be encountered in a creosote fire.
- This Shasta Vent Chimney is higher quality than others because
1. Constructed of 304ss for the inner and outer walls, not 430ss as by others
2. Chimney wall thickness is .020" as opposed to .018" by others
3. Chimney inner and outer walls are laser welded as opposed to lock-seem construction by others
- Easy to connect and secure your chimney sections via twist-lock connections. Locking bands are provided with all Chimney components for a secure, safe lock. A high temperature, ceramic, thin fiber insulation blanket is encased between the inner and outer wall. The overall wall thickness is 1".
- This Chimney system is typically used to vent wood stoves, masonry fireplaces, factory built fireplaces, zero-clearance fireplaces, and natural draft heating appliances. This all-fuel rated chimney is suitable for wood, oil, coal, natural gas, and propane appliances.
- Shasta Vent offers 6" and 8" I.D. Chimneys. It comes with a complete offering of components to accommodate most installation requirements. Catalog, Installation Instructions, and Tech Support are available by calling Shasta Vent, Inc. at 844-742-7828. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Shasta Vent, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By M&G DuraVent
mpn: 3PVL-VCR, ean: 0662492867327,
For use with vertical terminations only. Cap features twist lock collar & grid to keep birds out. Designed for stoves that burn wood pellets. Patent pending venting for stoves & inserts that use wood pellets. Ul listed for 3" clearance to combustible...
mpn: 6DP-12SS, ean: 0662492656938,
DuraVent 9014SS Class A Stainless Steel DuraPlus Vent Pipe Pipe Length Features: Stainless Steel Class A Triple Wall Chimney Pipe Length Designed for Use with Appliances Fueled by Wood Oil Coal or Gas UL Listed Specifications: Length: 12" Inner Diame...
By Comfort Flame
mpn: 18-8DM, ean: 0043593520173,
Comfort Flame's 18" Section Double Wall Pipe is designed for use with FMI wood burning fireplaces only. This pipe has an 8 inch inner diameter and a 12 3/8" outer diameter, with a snap lock design. All Direct Vent and Wood Burning products require ve...
mpn: 902086, ean: 0693892287477,
Black Stove Pipe Adapter-6" to 8" -No Crimp allows the user to use any standard 6" black stove pipe with any stove with 5" flue opening and is made from heavy 24 gauge black steel.Connects pipes of different diameters. Durable. Fits Snap-Lock Stovepi...
By M&G DuraVent
mpn: 6DT-VC, ean: 0662492877302,
The DuraTech 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Chimney Cap is designed for appliances that are tested and listed for is used with a 2100� F HT chimney system, such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fuel...
By Chimney Plus
mpn: 141106, ean: 0787739984862,
The 6" Weathershield is the top of the line replacement cap for air-cooled class-A pipe. It is designed for a friction fit and has a removable lid for easy cleaning. This cap includes 1" square mesh. All Stainless Steel construction.Universal, Stainl...
By BestValue Go
mpn: CRHD2026, ean: 0714819067788,
Description:The main purpose of the Anti-Bird & Rain Chimney Cap is to Protect your chimney against rain and moisture penetration-this applies especially to chimneys not in regular use. The cowl offers maximum protection without impeding the performa...
By Heat Fab
mpn: 4614SS, ean: 0693892288818,
This 6" x90 Corrugated Elbow provides strength and flow. It's one-piece design eliminates worries about leakage. Non-adjustable.Durable. Corrugated. Non-leaking design. Non-adjustable. ...
By Copperfield Chimney Supply
mpn: 14809, ean: 0783329894665,
HomeSaver's single-flue caps are available in 3/4" rugged mesh. Some galvanized sizes are available in 5/8" (California) mesh. HomeSaver single flue caps feature picture frame embossing on the lid as well as a shallow channel base for added strength....
By M&G Duravent
mpn: 6DBK-E45, ean: 0693892295519,
6"x 45 Degree Elbow Black Stove Pipe offsets DuraBlack Stovepipe.Durable. 24-Gauge. Non-Adjustable. ...